APTA - American Physical Therapy Association
- The web site of our national professional organization.
- Filled with the latest information on physical therapy.
- Go www.apta.org
APTA - Education Section
- The Clinical Education Special Interest Group (CESIG) serves as a resource and forum for individuals who have a professional concern for the coordination, implementation, and evaluation of clinical education for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants.
- The CESIG has created a significant and lasting relationship between members of academic programs and clinical facilities in addressing needs of clinical education from both of these perspectives.
- Go www.aptaeducation.org
TPTA - Texas Physical Therapy Association
- The web site of the state chapter of our national professional organization. Local information that includes continuing education information, services, political action and a members only section.
- Go www.tpta.org
Education World - "Where educators go to learn."
- Filled with current news about education, resources, articles, and much more.
- Go www.education-world.com
New England Consortium of Academic Coordinators of Clinical Education
- Contains an excellent library and related links.
- Go www.necacce.org
National Consortium of Clinical Educators
- The National Consortium of Clinical Educators (NCCE) represents academic and clinical educators and serves as a resource and forum for individuals who have professional interest and responsibilities for the implementation and evaluation of clinical education for physical therapists.
- This consortium represents Clinical Education Faculty (academic and clinical) affiliated with entry-level Programs that are institutional members: Directors of Clinical Education (DCE), Academic Coordinators of Clinical Education (ACCEs), Clinical Faculty (Center Coordinators of Clinical Education (CCCE) and Clinical Instructors (CI)), Clinical Education Coordinators (CEC), and Clinical Administrators/Managers (CAM).
- Members of the NCCE are APTA members.
- Go www.acapt.org/index.php/consortia/itemlist/category/5