Outstanding Clinical Educator
- On an annual basis, clinical faculty members will be honored for their contributions to clinical education for a given year. Each School/Program will nominate 4 individuals. The nominees will be placed on a slate and elections will take place at the spring Texas Consortium meeting. Award presentations will be made in conjunction with the annual TPTA Convention. A maximum of 10 clinical faculty members may receive the award each year.
- a. Work within a facility that provides clinical education for at least 2 physical therapy programs within the Consortium as verified by the Master Facility List.
- b. Have been a CI/CCCE at the present facility for at least 1 year.
- c. Have been a CI/CCCE for at least 3 years.
- d. Be a member of the American Physical Therapy Association as verified by his/her membership expiration date.
- e. Have not received the award in the last 5 years